Executive project for two new wells and treatment plant located in Paderno Dugnano (MI)
|Approx. value of the contract (in current US$):|
Approx. value of the contract (in current US$):
Location within country: Paderno Dugnano, Province of Milan, Lombardia Region
|Name of Client:|
Gruppo CAP Holding
|Start date (month/year): February 2020|
Completion date (month/year): March 2020
|Name of associated Consultants, if any:|
Description of actual services provided by your staff within the assignment:
KEYWORDS: concept; detailed design; potabilization; drinking water plant; new plant; screening; fast mixing; sand trap; activated carbon; disinfection. The activities carried out are:
- Use of the best available technologies (Best Available Technologies, BAT) in the field of water treatment;
- Plant design to respond to customer treatment requests, guaranteeing high standards potabilization yields and refining the quality of the final product from a microbiological and turbidity;
- Introduction of technical solutions aimed at minimizing the system’s energy consumption and reducing the dosage reagents;
- Choice of machines characterized by high performance, reduced energy consumption and low noise;
- Creation of works perfectly inserted in the surrounding area, in order to minimize the visual impact.
- Support to the customer for the use of BIM360.
- Pumping system station,
- Gravity sewer connection to the municipal,
- network Connection to the municipal water supply,
- Electromechanical installations: the two columns of the well will be conditioned with a “non-traditional” system with low energetic consumption, that is electro-submersible pumps (one per column) equipped with a pneumatic seal.
- Supply and installation of electrical system,
- Supply and installation of 2 horizontal sand traps,
- Supply and installation of 2 activated carbon filters,
- Supply and installation of UV disinfection system,
- Wooden room with photovoltaic panels.