Adjustment to improvement of sludge line of the Borgheria WWTP, Municipality of Pesaro.
|Approx. value of the contract (in current US$):|
Location within country: Borgheria, Province of Pesaro e Urbino, Marche Region.
|Name of Client:|
Marche Multiservizi S.p.A.
|Start date (month/year): September 2017 |
Completion date (month/year): February 2018
|Name of associated Consultants, if any:|
Description of actual services provided by your staff within the assignment:
- Complete analysis of the functional state of the existing plant;
- Definition of the plant layout and sizing of the plant using an advanced calculation model;
- Introduction of technical solutions aimed at minimizing consumption;
- Preparation of the necessary documentation for EIA / AIA authorization procedures;
- Customer service.
Description of Project:
- a new rainwater drainage network, complete with two storage and rolling tanks for rainwater;
- a new mechanical pre-treatment section, consisting of four screening lines and two sandblasting-de-oiling lines;
- a storage tank for extra-sewage wastewater, an aerated basin for its pre-treatment and a storage tank for mother water;
- two new biological treatment lines A and B, configured according to the nitrification / denitrification scheme with intermittent aeration;
- two circular tanks of secondary sedimentation;
- adaptation of biological treatment lines C and D, according to the nitrification/denitrification scheme with “hybrid” intermittent aeration;
- adaptation of the service line of secondary settler C;
- new fan room and a new electrical panel room;
- installation of new effluent discharge manifolds clarified by sedimentation systems to tertiary filtration;
- new tertiary filtration section, structured on six submerged disc filters;
- two UV disinfection channels;
- conversion into an aerobic stabilization tank of the former anaerobic digester.