Adjustment interventions on the Mantua plant to comply with discharge limits and to be able to treat the flow rate in rainy weather
|Approx. value of the construction cost (in current US$):|
Approx. value of the contract (in current US$):
Location within country: Mantova, Province of Mantova, Lombardia Region.
|Name of Client:|
|Start date (month/year): May 2019 |
Completion date (month/year): July 2020
|Name of associated Consultants, if any: None|
Description of actual services provided by your staff within the assignment:
- introduction of technical solutions aimed at minimizing maintenance and the possibility of suspending treatment and placing the plant in reserve, restarting it as needed;
- choice of machines characterized by high efficiency, low energy consumption and low noise;
- Biowin modeling of the current plant for problem analysis;
- Analysis of all phases of the transient both from the point of view of the process and from the electrical point of view to guarantee the maximum possible service; Drafting of documents required by the Lombardi Regional Regulation to ensure hydraulic stability and to obtain the necessary authorisations;
- comparison tables to highlight the works subject to demolition and the works close to those subject to new construction, useful for the purpose of analyzing the transitory;
- Use of BAT in the field of hygienic-environmental engineering.
Description of Project: